I love fun and whimsical images.
Heartfelt Creations' January release has so many super cute images to choose from.
I wanted to share a dimensional shadowbox card for you today using the
Wildwood Cottage Collection.
Wildwood Cottage Paper Collection, HCDP1-274
Wildwood Florals Cling Stamp Set, HCPC-3769
Wildwood Florals Die, HCD1-7125
Wildwood Cottage Cling Stamp Set, HCPC-3771
Wildwood Cottage Die, HCD1-7127
Wildwood Cottage Accents, HCPC-3772
Wildwood Cottage Accents Die, HCD1-7128
Wildwood Cottage Darlings, HCPC,3770
Wildwood Cottage Darlings Die, HCD1-7126
6X6 inch Foldout Cards - Kraft, HCCF1-445-3
Designer - Dries Clear Adhesive, 159723
Metal Glue Tip - Art Institute, 352854
Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit, HCST401
Scor-Pal Measuring and Scoring Board, 173842
Double 3 D Foam Dots , DDots
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, TSMP900
Embossing Powder - White , RPEJ685
Gala Glitz-White, 12wht
Memento Dye Ink Pad - Lilac Posies, TSMP501
Memento Dye Ink Pad - Rose Bud, TSMP400
Go Man Go Prills, ANC818
X-Press It Blending Card Stock, Versamark Embossing Ink, Paper Trimmer, Icicles Stickles, Gold Stickles, double sided tape, sponge daubers, corner rounder, Copic Alcohol Ink Markers - Hair Y11, Y15, Y27 E99, Skin Tones E00, E11, E21, R20, Dress/Flower in hair - V00, V01, V04, V06, Wings- Y02, Y06, Y08, Color pops around florals - RV14, Y06, B23, Fence - E30, E31, E33, E35, Stones - C0, C1, C3, Green Grass - G17, YG61, YG63, YG65, Stump- E30, E33, E44, E47.
- Select the shadowbox from the 6 x 6 kraft flipfold set. Fold the flaps to create a shadowbox. Select the green leafy designer paper from the Wildwood Cottage Paper Collection and cut 6 x 6 inches. Adhere to the background of the shadowbox with double sided tape. The floral designer paper from the collection (as in the picture) was cut at 5 3/4 inches x 5 3/4 inches. The outer corners were trimmed with a corner rounder and the layer was adhered to the front of the shadowbox frame. The center opening was outlined using the pre-cut flip fold frame and cut with scissors a little smaller than the opening. The edges were cut and folded under in order to create a seamless edge.
- Select the brick designer paper and cottage die for the house and the violet paper for the roof. The brick was shaded with Copic C0, C1 and C3 to add dimension. The Door and window were stamped using the Wildwood Cottage Cling Stamp Set and coordinating Die. The paper was selected from the Wildwood Cottage Paper Collection. The roof and door were sponged with Memento Lilac Posies Ink. The window was sponged with Memento Rose Bud. Icicle Stickles was added tot he edge of the roof.
- The fence was stamped with Wildwood Cottage Accents stamp and colored using Copic Markers E30, E31, E33, E35. The fence was gently shaped with the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit to allow a bend for dimension.
- The grass was colored using Copic E17, YG61, YG63, YG65 and I added a color pop to appear like flowers using Copic RV14, Y06, B23. The flowers were stamped with the Wildwood Florals stamp set and colored with Y02, Y06, Y08, and the leaves with Copic G17, YG61, YG63, YG65. The flowers were cut with the coordinating die and shaped with the Flower Shaping Kit. Go Man Go Prills were added to the center of the flowers. Designer Dries Clear Adhesive was added to the petals and Gala Glitz- White was sprinkled.
- The little fairy was stamped using Wildwood Cottage Darlings and colored with the following Copic Markers - Hair Y11, Y15, Y27 E99, Skin Tones E00, E11, E21, R20, Dress/Flower in hair - V00, V01, V04, V06, Wings- Y02, Y06, Y08 and Stump- E30, E33, E44, E47. The image was cut with the coordinating die and lightly shaped on the back to allow some dimension to cheeks, hair and wings. Gold Stickles were applied to the wings.
- The house was adhered with dimensional dots. The roof, door and window were popped up from the house with dimensional dots. The grass was adhered with clear adhesive to the tabs on the shadowbox to give dimension and texture. The fairy was adhered with dimensional dots. The curved fence was adhered on each end with Designer Dries Clear Adhesive.
- This shadowbox frame folds flat for easy mailing!
|Close - Up|
I hope you enjoyed this project!
Thank you so much for stopping by and take a look at this fabulous collection
at Heartfelt Creations!