Hello everyonee and I hope you are had a great weekend and energized for the new week!
It's time for CMC's Bi-weekly challenge and here are the deets!
color ANY IMAGE
BUT IT MUST BE MASCULINE THEMED
made for a guy, boy, baby boy, etc!
We want to see you use YOUR COPICS, ProMarkers, other alcohol markers or Colored Pencils!!
Our fabulous Sponsor for this Challenge is:
A great selection of fun guy and girl stamps...whimsical & humorous!
Make sure to check them out!
One winner will win 2 Digis of their Choice
from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps!
I used a hilarious digi from Dr. Digi Hosouse of Stamps called Mobility Malcolm. I can just see Malcolm breaking all speed limits as he hurries down the cobblestone path! LOL
- Focal image:
- Alcohol to paper and tip to tip
- Fun and whimisical by creating a plad jacket.
- Age specific skin tones. (More sallow with bluish cast) Yep - it happens to all of us! LOL
- Marbeized background
- Sponged edges
- Grounding: Created cobblestone path and grass
- Skin Tones: E 50, E41, E42, Cast B41
- Jacket/sippers: G11, G21, G43, T/////g 63, W5. Multiliners: sepia and pink, E30, E33
- Shirt: C0, C1
- Schooter: B21, B24, B26, C5, B35
- Cobblestones: N5, N4, W2, W1, W5, B43 Colorless Blender
- Grass: G28, YG63, G45
- Marbleized Background: C0, C1, B91, Coorless Blender
I am linking this card with the following wonderful challenges:
- Color Me Creative Chalenge - Mascuine
- Make It Monday - Anything Goes
- Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
I hope you have a creative, fun-filled week! I hope to see you soon!