Hi everyone, and welcome!
It's Marie here with another designer card for you.
I wanted to share a card I created using paper from our very own Paper Temptress and some flower die from Cherry Lynn Dies.
- My card base is Heavenly White 110# cardstock. I love the weight of this for my card base and it is super smooth and feels wonderful to touch.
- The base layer is a beautiful pink called Cotton Candy.
- The Top layer is Neenah Solar White. I used the light 65# so I was able to get a deep impression with my embossing folder. The edges were sponged using Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- The flowers and butterfly were cut from Neenah Solar White paper. The flowers were sponged with Tim Holtz Milled Lavender and Spun Sugar Distress Ink.
- Pearls were used for embellishment.
I hope you enjoyed this card. Treat ourself and stop by Paper Temptress and check out all the wonderful paper, ribbon/bows and flowers! !
Have a wonderful, crafty week!