Ring Those Bells!
Color Me Creative is having a new challenge for all of you Copic and Promarker lovers! The challenge is to create a card just using white, gold and cream! Doesn't that sound festive?
For this Challenge we have LOTS OF PRIZES!!
AND A WAY TO DONATE TO A WONDERFUL CHARITY!!
WHAT YOU CAN WIN:
- 1 person will win a NEW Provocraft CRICUT MINI machine
- 1 person will win a NEW KINDLE E-READE
- 1 person will win a $50 Gift Cert. to SCACD
- 1 person will win a $25 Gift Cert. to the Paper Temptress
- 1 person will win 5 digis from Tiffany Doodles and a $15 Gift Cert to 7 Kids College Fund and a Gilli Gift Bag
HOW TO PLAY:
4 different ways to enter
- Enter up to (2) TWO projects into the link system below by Jan. 5th
- Enter (1) one project into the BookEndz Challenge
- Donate a $3-5 donation to the Charity below for 1 entry
- Donate anything over $10 to the Charity and get 2 entries The link to the charity that Suzanne Dean selected can be found HERE
In addition, all the entries for the entire month will have an opportunity to win a $50.00 gift certificate from Ozark in the random drawing.
For my Design Team card, I selected a beautiful stamp by Stampin Up called Bell's & Boughs. The challenge was to use white, gold and cream.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- I Copic Challenge # 60 - Holiday/Winter Theme
- Make It Monday - Anything goes!
- 2 Sisters challenge Blog - Christmas
- Crafting Journey _ Christmas!
- I will not enter this card in the Color Me Creative challenge since I am a DT Member but don't hesitate to enter this wonderful challenge!
Copic alcohol in markers
Copic Watercolor Background Effect
On paper Blending
Tip to Tip Inking
Finished card: 4.25" x 5.5"
Base card: 11" x 4.25" Score at 5.5"
Base layer: 4" x 5.25"
Top layer: 3.5" x 5 in (I cut this slightly smaller than I usually do in order to allow more of the gorgeous gold color to show.
Bells & Boughs (Stampin Up)
Cryogen for focal image (Curious Metallic, Inc.)
Pure Luxury White (GKD)
Gold Precious Metals (Recollections)
White card stock (Recollections)
Copic Alcohol Ink Markers (.too, Inc.)
Memento Black Tuxedo ink (Tsukeniko)
Acrylic stamping block
Cuttlebug (Provo Craft)
Holly Ribbon Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (Provo Craft)
Adhesive pearls (Recollections)
Micro Rose - open (Stamping Scrapping)
Atyou Spica pen -gold (.too, Inc)
Cricut Expression (Provo Craft)
Cindy Lou Cricut cartridge (Provo Craft)
Copic alcohol ink markers:
Bells and holly (Light yellow) Y00, Y11, Y15, YR24, YR28
Ribbon and trim on bells (Dark cream) E40, E41, E42. E43
Copic watercolor effect for background: Y000, E40
This is a close up of the quilled bells.
The top layer was embossed and I highlighted areas with the Atyou Spica pen and adhered the layers. I cut flourishes with my Cricut machine using the Cindy Lou cartridge.
Click image to enlarge view
I hope you are enjoying our holiday season. I have a few days off and look forward to working in my little santa shop and get into the holiday season. I have 150 candy cane reindeer to do tomorrow for the children in our county services. I plan to start on their treat projects when I finish the reindeer.
Remember, there is plenty of time to join us in our CMC challenge! I hope to see you there!