How sweet! Thank you Cindy!
There are three things one much do to accept this "Sweet" award.
- Thank the person who nominated you for this wonderful award and make a link to their blog.
- Name 7 random things about yourself.
- Pass this award on to 8 wonderful cyber friends.
- One of my favorite places to visit is New Orleans. I had a fabulous time there a couple years ago and I can hardly wait to return! Love those beignets at Cafe Du Monde
- I am a cancer survivor with a h/o a very rare form of leukemia. I was in a research program with the first 50 humans and it saved my life! YA to all survivors!
- Just landscaped my backyard and I have 18 turkeys sitting all over it and ruining it at this moment.
- Just got an IPad 2 and this old girl is trying to figure out how to use it.
- I work in am emergency room as a Kaiser Permanente Case Manager. I absolutely love my job and I feel like I am making some small difference every day.
- I have an obsession with Copic Markers and currently serve as a proud senior design team member with Color Me Creative Classroom and Suzanne Dean is our "fearless leader"!
- I am BEYOND shy! :)
- Lisa at You Made Me Ink
- Ruby at Ruby 2 Shoes Design
- Patricia at Rubber Stamping is my Game
- Barbara at A Time to Create
- Lisa at The Purple Place
- Becky at A Diamond in the Rough
- Bonnie at The Pink Dawg House
- Linda at Linda's Stamping Blog