the Outlawz: Twisted Thursday has a couple days let of thier challenge. It is always anything Goes but if you choose to participate in the twist - you can create a step card.
This is my first step card I created and it was alot of fun. I didn't know what to do so I resorted to good ole Google and it never fails to help me out! There was a tutorial for a center step card on Splitcoast Stampers and it was easy peasy to create.
- Fur: Stippling technique
- Fun and Whimsical Background
- Copic Sketch Markers
- E30, E33, E35, E39
- C0, C1, RV000, RV02Opaque White In
- Copic Opaque white Ink
- The Outlawz: Twisted Thursday - Anything Goes (Twist: Step Card)
- Make It Monday - Anything Goes
- Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes