Hello to all my wonderful friends! What a wonderful surprise to discover that Snoopy
awarded me with the Liebster Blog Award. Her wonderful blog can be found HERE. Stop by and give her some love!
Snoopy's Side Kick!!
I first want to thank you, Snoopy for having such an inspiring blog and for being a follower. Thank you too for giving the this award! :D I want to thank all my super followers and to take this opportunity to say how much I appreciate each and every one
of you! You make my day!
And now - for the Liebster Blog Award....
This wonderful award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers in the hope that it will bring them new friends and followers. I am even wearing my "lucky golden shoes"
in order to hit that lucky 200 mark. It would be like hitting the jackpot! LOL
It has very simple rules and they are as follows:
1. Show your appreciation by thanking the person who awarded you and link back to their blog.
2. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Most importantly.....bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blog sphere - other bloggers.
5. Finally, have fun and spread the love.
My nominations are as follows:
- In Rosie's Book (I check Rose's blog on a regular basis and I always learn something new. Her Copic skills and layouts are out of this world! A MUST VISIT BLOG!
- Designing Keepsakes Donna's cards always have a touch of elegance and are stunning to view!
- Rubber Stamping Is My Game - I have the privilege of serving with Pat on our CMC Design Team and I can say her work is STUNNING! Hurry up and sign to follow because she only has a few slots left before she reaches 200! I am also proud to call her my friend!
- Linda's Stamping Blog - Linda has the most adorable cards on he blog and her Copic skills are fabulous! Check it out!
- The Pink Dawg House - Bonnie has the most wonderful cards and projects on her blog. You will be in for a treat! And she LOVES pink!
- You Got Ink Where? - Oh my.... this a blog you cannot afford to miss. I am a regular at shelby's blog. I often look at her gorgeous creations before doing some of my project. Her work and Copic skills are very inspiring!
I know I listed 6 rather than 5 but I just couldn't help myself!
Thank you too, to all of the friends I have nominated for this award. Your blogs inspire me on a regular basis. I have learned so much from you!
And a BIG thank you to Card's For Men Challenges the the honor of being selected for the Top 3 cards!
Thank you so much! I am honored!