Although I am on vacation in the Cook Islands, I wanted to make sure I shared my card using the wonderful Classic Petunia Collection! I know I used the Petunia Bouquet before but I just had to use it again and have some fun with the Elegant Borders Die. I think they coordinate so well together! I also want to share the exciting news that one of our design team members started her own brand of frosting powder and crystal glitter. She arranged to have some sent to us and I must say - I am in heaven! I love the stuff. I think I will be adding frosting to everything! LOL
Classic Petunia Paper Collection, HCDP1-278
Classic Petunia Bouquet Cling Stamp Set, HCPC-3787
Classic Petunia Bouquet Die Set, HCD1-7141
Classic Petunia Cling Stamp Set - Large, HCPC-3786
Classic Petunia Die Set - Large, HCD1-7040
Classic Petunia Cling Stamp Set - Small, HCPC-3785
Classic Petunia Die Set- Small - 7139
Regal Borders and Pockets Die, HCD1-779
Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit, HCST1-401
Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, 159723
Cardstock- white, HCPP2-451
Bright Ideas Prills, ANC852
Scor-Pal Scor and Measuring Board, 173842
Vagabond 2, 532423
Memento Elderberry Dye Ink, TSMP507
Memento Bamboo Leaves Dye Ink, TSMP-707
Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear , PGM15015
Tajni Chawla's Frosting Powder, PGM15016
Stack and Store Daubers, HCDA1-449
- Create a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch top-fold card from heavy white cardstock. Cut purple base layer at 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 inch. Select the designer paper from the Classic Petunia Collection. Adhere the layers with double sided tape.
- Stamp the Petunia Bouquet and both the large and small Classic Petunia petals on X-Press It Blending Cardstock using Elderberry Ink. Color the Petunia Bouquet with Copic BV00, BV11 and BV17. Color the leaves with G99, G93, YG65 and YG61 Die cut the image and 3 extra Petunia Bouquet from the purple cardstock and adhere to them using Dries clear Adhesive for strength and dimension.
- Sponge the Petunia petals with Elderberry Ink using Stack and Store Daubers. Sponge the green leaves with memento Bamboo Leaves. Die cut the flowers using the corresponding die. Shape the petunia petals and leaves using the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Add yellow Prills to the flower centers using Dries Clear Adhesive. Check out Emma Lou's videos on shaping the flowers HERE.
- Add a thin amount of Dries Clear Adhesive to the Petunia Bouquet petals and sprinkle with Crystal Clear glitter. Allow to air dry. Apply a small amount of Crackle Paste to the large and small petunia, sprinkle Frosting Powder and heat set. The longer the heat is applied, the more it puffs up. I love this stuff!
- Cut two Regal Border and Pocket Die and apply to the designer paper as shown in the picture.
- Adhere the layers with a hot glue gun and dimensional mounting tape.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you are loving the Classic Petunia Collection as much as I am!