It's time for another Inspirations Wednesday with our November
Pampered Pooches Collection!
I am hearing so many great things about this collection.
So many people love the little pooches!
Pampered Pooch Designer Paper Collection, HCDP1-275
Pampered Poch Cling Stamp Set, HCPC-3759
pampered Pooch Die, HCD1-7115
Delightful Daisies Cling Stamp Set, HCPC-3656
Delightful Daisy Die, HCD1-760
Prills - Ribbit (Bright Ideas Set), ANC852
Double Dots 100 pc - 3D Foam Circles, DDots
Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, 159723
Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles, 352854
Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black, TSMP900
Memento Dye Ink Pad - Cantaloupe, TSMP103
Memento Dye Ink Pad - Olive Green, TSMP708
Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit, HCST1-401
Scot-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board, 173842
Gala Glitz - White, 12Wht
Elements Earth Textures - Tailings, 35Tailings
Glue Pins, Pins6
120 lb. card-stock, 65 lb. white card-stock, flowers were stamped using Memento Cantaloupe Dye Ink. The image was sponged and the petals were cut using cantaloupe card-stock, green card-stock, X-Press It Blending Card-stock, double sided tape, paper trimmer, Copic Alcohol Ink Markers - E30, E33, E35, E42, E45, G20, YG 61, YG 63, YG69, Y00, Y01, B000, B01, YR21, YR24, RV000, RV0, BV00, BV02, C1, C3, Opaque White Ink.
- Prepare a white card base 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches. Cut the base layer at 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 inches using cantaloupe colored card-stock. Select paper from the pampered Pooches Collection and cut at 5 x 5 inches. Adhere the layers using double sided tape.
- Using Tuxedo Black Ink, stamp the image of the puppy in the suitcase onto X-Press it Blending Card-stock or any Copic Compatible paper. Color your image with the ink medium of your choice. I used Copic markers. Die-cut the image using the coordinating Pampered Pooch Die. Fold the luggage so the lid pops up some and adhere the bottom portion of the image to the card using Designer adhesive and pop the lid up a little with Dimensional Dots.
- The leaves from the Daisy collection were stamped on green card-stock using Olive Green Dye and cut with the coordinating die. Another leaf was cut on white and stamped with Cantaloupe. They were lightly sponged with the ink pads and gently shaped with the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Adhere the leaves using Designer Adhesive and apply the Earth Texture Elements - Tailings to areas on the leaf.
- The Daisies flower petals were stamped on light weight white card-stock using Memento Cantaloupe Dye Ink and die-cut with the corresponding Delightful Daisy Die. The edges and center was sponged with the Cantaloupe ink. The flowers were spritzed light on the back with water and shaped using the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. The flowers were adhered using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive. Ribbit Prills were applied to the center. Gala Glitz - white was applied to the edges of the petals. The flowers were adhered to the leaves.
- Emma Lou created a wonderful video on how to shape flowers from Heartfelt Creations using the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HERE.https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/video/85/how-to-shape-flowers-with-the-deluxe-flower-shaping-kit
- The sentiment was selected from the Pampered Pooch Paper Pack and adhered to the card as shown.
Thank you for stopping by! I always love your visit!