Hello and Welcome!
It's Inspiration Wednesday for Heartfelt Creations!
We get to play with the Pampered Pooches Collection!
This collection is super cute!
Pampered Pooch Designer Paper Collection, HCDP1-275
Pampered Pooch Cling Stamp Set, HCPC-3762
Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set, HCPC-3752
Classic Rose Die, HCD1-7110
Cut Mat Create 2B, HCD2-752
Cut Mat Create 2A, HCD2-751
Ranger Embossing Powder - White - RPEJ685
Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, 159723
Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles, 352854
Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black, TSMP900
Memento Dy Ink Pad - Olive Grove, TSMP708
Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit, HCST1-401
Heavy weight white card stock, navy blue card stock, X-Press It Blending Card Stock, light yellow card stock, olive green card stock, Misty, double sided tape, paper trimmer, mini mister, colored pencils, Copic alcohol ink markers, pink and white Bakers Twine, Champagne Glitter Pen, heat tool and Versamark Ink Pad
- The card base was cut at 5 1/2 x 11 inches heavy weight white card stock. Using the Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board, score at 5 1/2 inches and fold away from the groove to prevent cracking.
- The base layer was cut at 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 inches using navy blue card stock. The designer paper was selected from the Pampered Pooch Collection and cut at 5 x 5 inches. I chose to cut another set of layers to adhere to the inside. I adhered the layers using double sided tape. The double sided tape will allow the layers to securely adhere to the card base even when heavier flower arrangements are applied.
- The adorable pooch image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on X-Press It Blending Card Stock. The image was coloring with the following Copic Markers E11, E31, E33, E35, E15, Y11, R20, R22, R24, B00, B21, B24, RV11, RV32, RV34, G21, YG63, YG68. I love texture so I added brown colored pencils to the puppy on top of the Copic markers. Avoid coloring over the pencil with your Copic markers. I loved the bubbles that was on the image so I added a few more bubbles for fun.
- The focal image and mat were cut using Cut Mat Create 2B and 2A die. I also cut an additional white mat for the inside of the card to allow space for a personal message.
- The Sentiment was cut from the designer paper collection. I love that all of Heartfelt Creations designer paper collections come with sheets of papers that have great tags, mats and sentiments.
- The Classic Rose Collection was stamped on light yellow card stock using a Versamark Ink Pad and Ranger Embossing Powder - white. The flowers were heat set and allowed to cool. The leaves were stamped on green card stock using a Memento Olive Grove Ink Pad. The leaves and flowers were shaped using the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. I gently misted the under side of the petals to soften the fibers prior to shaping with the tools. Emma Lou has a fabulous tutorial for shaping the flowers HERE.
- Baker Twine was coiled and applied to the card using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive. The matted focal image was adhered using dimensional foam dots. The floral arrangement was adhered using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive. The sentiment was applied using a small piece of the foam dot and Designer Dries Clear Adhesive. For a little sparkle - a dot of Champagne Glitter Pen was applied to the side of the sentiment tag.
- Your card is now ready to give to someone special!
Thank you for stopping by.
If you are interested in having the Pampered Pooch Collection of your own -
It can be found at Heartfelt Creations!
I hope you check out the gorgeous creations by my co-designers.
Their blog links can be found on my sidebar.