I want to share a fun and whimsical card I created with the adorable stamp called Little Witch from our Tina Wenke Collection. (SP & Company). I love coloring this image and it is easy peasy to do! What a perfect image for the little Halloween treat bags we will soon be needing!.
Close Up -Little Witch - Tina Wenke Collection
Little Witch - Tina Wenke Collection. (SP & Company)
- Copic Alcohol Ink Markers
- Paper Piecing
- Copics Used:
- Skin Tones: E000, EOO, E11,
- Robe: B99, B28, B26, B24, B21
- Hair: E37, E35,, E33, E42
- Pumpkin and Hat Band : YR24, YR8, YR 14, YR21.
- Broom: Y R31, E31, E 49,
- Candy: R24, G14 , Y18
- Stars and Moon: Y11, Y14
I am linking this card with the following wonderful challenges:
- Make It Monday - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (option which I didn't do - Christmas:D)
- Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes ....(This is a new one for me. Great site!)
Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate your visits! Take care and be safe!