It's time for Heartfelt Creations Inspiration Wednesday!
Today's feature is the
Pampered Pooch Collection!
Pampered Pooch Designer Paper Collection, HCDP1-275
Your Paw-fect Cling Stamp Set, HCPC-3761
Cut Mat Create Die 2A, HCD2-751
Cut Mat Cretae Die 2B, HCD2-752
Border Essentials Die, HCD1-783
Double Dots 100 pc - 3D Foam Circles, DDots
Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, 159723
Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles, 352854
Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black, TSMP900
Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit, HCST1-401
Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board, 173842
Glue Pins, Pins6
Crystal Lacquer 3D, 245125
Sizzix Vagabond 2, 532423
Flourishes Pearl White, 335866
Heavy white card-stock, olive green card-stock, X-Press It Blending Card-Stock, paper trimmer, double sided tape, Viva Pearl Pen- Salmon, small square of burlap, 70% alcohol, Copic Alcohol Ink Markers - C3, C5, C6, C9, R20, R24, E30, E33, E35, E29, G40, G43, G29, YG61,
- Create a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch top fold card using heavy card-stock. Cut base layer green card-stock at 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 inches. Select the designer paper from the Pampered Pooch Designer Paper Collection and cut at 5 x 5 inches. Adhere the layers.
- Cut the trim on the side using the Essential Borders Die and embellish the right side with the white pearl flourishes as shown on the card.
- Using Copic compatible paper, stamp the image from Your Pawfect Cling Stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink. The image was colored using Copic Alcohol Ink Markers. After coloring some green around the image to ground the image, apply 70% alcohol to a small square of burlap and apply to the grass for 4 seconds. Finish the grass by flicking the Copic marker for grass and add some dotted flowers.
- The focal image and mat were cut using Create Mat Create 2A and 2B Mat Die. Adhere to the card using dimensional foam dots. Crystal Lacquer was added to the milk bottles to give dimension and shine.
- The sentiment was cut from the designer appear collection and adhered with Designer Dries clear adhesive on the focal image and a dimensional foam dot on the side that pops over the designer paper. A pearl drop was added using a salmon colored Viva Pearl Pen.
Thank you for stopping by and come back soon!