Just hear those sleigh bells!
I am so excited to share a trifold card I created with
Heartfelt Creations August Release -
Snow Kissed Collection!
I love getting a jump start on all my Christmas cards!
The new collection of paper, stamps and die
make it so easy!
Heartfelt Creations' Products
Snow Kissed Paper Collection
Snow Kissed Spruce Cling Stamp Set
Cut Mat Create 1B
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink
Double Dots 3D Foam Circles
Scor Pal Measuring and Scoring Board
120 lb white card stock, green card stock, X=Press It Blending Card Stock, Stickles, Double sided tape, Opaque white ink, Copic alcohol ink markers, paper trimmer and die cut machine.
- Cut white card stock at 5 1/2 inches x 11 inches and score at 5 1/2 inches. Cut two green base layers at 5 1/4 in. x 5 1/4 inches.
- I selected the paper with the green boughs and river scene from Snow Kissed Paper Collection and cut at 5 in. x 5 in.
- The focal image was stamped with the sleigh on X-Press It Blending Card Stock. My image was colored with the following Copic alcohol ink markers - E30, E33, E35, E39, B000, B21, Y11, RV000, RV00, RV11, G40, G43 and YG63. I accented the boughs, river and trees with opaque white ink. You can use any in medium you prefer and paper that is comparable with your color medium.
- The focal image was die cut with the Cut Mat Create 1B die. I used some reserved green card stock to mat the focal image. I drew a line around the outside of the die I used for the focal image and scissor cut it to create the mat for the focal image.
- A tag was selected from the paper collection that had an image of a small sleigh and I matted it with the green card stock.
- The layers were adhered to the inside of the card with double sided tape . The front of the card was scored and folded with a crisp fold at 2 1/4 inches and folded with a mountain fold. The two pieces of designer paper should be facing each other. This allowed the bough and tree from the inside of the card to show even when the try-fold card is closed. The focal image and sentiment were popped up with foam dimensional dots and adhered as shown in the picture.
- And now for some added sparkle - I applied Stickles to the river, snow and trees. Clear Designer glue and white Gala Glitz would have been gorgeous! I wish I would have thought of that sooner!
Thought for the Day
Thank you for stopping by and visiting today!
I hope you check the wonderful new stamps, die and paper at Heartfelt Creations.
Don't forget to hop over and visit the fabulous blogs of my co- design team members!