Be Awesome" is the theme of my post today. I aways think it is fun to step out of the box and try new things - Take risks- Do something new!
I am so happy to be crafting again and this seems like a wonderful, magical image t for the day!
As you know, I love fun, magical and whimsical images! I am using a fabulous image by Karen Middleton from Sweet Pea Stamps called Unicorn.
This is a card I created for my Design Team at The Outlawz - Twisted Thursday. Our challenge is always "anything goes" but if you want to participate in the challenge for an extra chence to win, you can make a circle card.
Our wonderful sponsor is Anne Fenton!
You will receive 3 digis of your choice.
Check out her wonderful images!
Check out her wonderful images!Techniques:
- Focal image: Marbleization with Copic markers (this is new!).
- Background: Marbleization with Copic markers
Copic Sketch Markers Used:
- Unicorn: C1, C1, BV000, BV000, BV20, BV34, BV22, BV01, BV12, B21, Colorless blender
- Background: BV0000, BV00, B91, Colorless Blender, Blue Multiliner, Colorless Blender
I marbeized the focal image and background with Copic markers. I added Diamon Stickles to the horn on the unicorn.
I am linking this card with the following challenges:
- The Outlawz - Twisted Thursday. Anythig Goes. (If you want to participate in the twist - make it a circle card)
- Make It Monday
- Through the Craftroom Door
- One Sweet Challenge - It's a feast
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes
That's all for today. I hope you check out our wonderful challenge at The Outlawz - Twisted Thursday!