It’s Friday at our MarkerPOP Blog and that means we can post anything that tickles our creative fancy! It was my turn to post and I want to share a card I created using “Jennifer Zumba Chick” by Saturated Canary. I love this deeply etched rubber stamp!
- Zumba Chick Skin Tones: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
- Hair: E30, E333, E15, E18
- Workout Suit: R20, R22, R24, B34, B12, B02, B000
- Headband: C00
- Shoes: R20, R22, R24 Co edges of white
- Background: C1, C0, E000, B000, Colorless Blender and Blue and Red Multiliners and Opaque White Ink.
Thank you for stopping by and check back tomorrow for a post for "Totally Gorjuss". I am trying a ew background! :D